At Ashton & Price, our goal has always been to take care of the well-being of our clients. We do our best to take the stress out of getting necessary medical care, affording a lawyer, and getting the compensation you deserve.
It can be intimidating to pick up the phone and ask a lawyer for help. We want you to feel secure in asking us for help. So here is what you can expect when you call one of the experienced attorneys at Ashton & Price.
When Call Us At 916-786-7787
You will immediately reach one of our attorney’s assistants. Each attorney has two assistants, which means that you’ll never have to navigate an automated phone maze. The assistant who receives your call will immediately put you in touch with one of our firm’s experienced attorneys. The lawyers at Ashton & Price have an average of 20 years of experience.
Once you have been transferred, our attorney will ask you a series of questions:
- “What happened?”
- “Are you injured?”
- “Have you sought medical care? If so, where?”
Depending on the circumstances of your situation, the questions from here on out will dig into the specifics of your case. For instance, if you are calling us about a car accident, we’ll ask:
- “Did you maintain a valid insurance policy on your car?”
- “Do you have uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, in case the other party doesn’t have adequate insurance?”
- “Do you know if the other party is insured? If so, do you know any specific details about their insurance coverage?”
- “Were there any witnesses?”
- “Did the police come to the scene?”
- “Please describe the injuries you or your loved ones suffered. Where are the injuries, and how severe are they? What details or symptoms can you tell me about the injuries?”
You do NOT have to have answers for all of these questions. It’s very common for clients to not have answers about many of these questions. We will do the legwork to get the answers we need to these questions.
If the facts are favorable to your case, we will immediately schedule a meeting between you and an attorney at the earliest convenient time. Only once we meet in person will a formal agreement be put in place, and you will be provided with a signed agreement which guarantees that you will pay us NOTHING unless we win your case.
We will handle every aspect of your injury claim. We will obtain police reports, contact insurance companies, find you the best medical providers in the area if your injuries have not yet been treated, obtain witness statements, protect and collect evidence, find medical records, and so on. Your job is to take care of yourself and your family. Our job is to take care of everything else.