Government Vehicle Accidents

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

Obtaining the Compensation You Deserve
After an Accident Involving a Government Vehicle

Local, regional, state and federal government authorities are not completely immune from personal injury lawsuits.

  • Free Consultation
  • No Attorney Fee Unless You Win

At Ashton & Price, we have had extensive experience and success at holding government entities of all sizes accountable for negligence, including numerous accident cases involving government vehicles. To learn more about our practice and how we can help you, contact our Sacramento area offices for a free consultation with one of our attorneys.

Don’t wait to speak with an attorney about filing a claim against a government authority because there are different rules that apply to these cases. In California, your notice of intent to file a claim generally has to be given within a six months of an accident or the rights you have to actually file a claim for compensation can be lost forever.

As a firm, we handle personal injury and wrongful death claims involving all types of government vehicles, including:

  • Post office vehicles
  • Police vehicles
  • Ambulances or EMT vehicles
  • Fire trucks
  • School buses
  • Government-owned cars
  • Road construction vehicles
  • Vehicles rented by a government agency or authority

No Medical Insurance? No Worries.

Our first concern is for your healthy recovery. Even if you don’t have medical insurance coverage, we will introduce you to the very best medical care providers in the area and seek to arrange for them to see you right away. In most cases, there will be no out-of-pocket expenses and no insurance* necessary.

Contacting Our Lawyers in the Sacramento Area

If you or a family member has been injured in an accident that involved some type of government vehicle, we can help. Contact us for a free consultation and an honest assessment of any claims you may have against the government.

*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case, from your settlement or jury award.

Comments are closed.