Injured? We Are Ready to Help. Call a personal injury attorney At Ashton & Price, LLP Today
When you are injured, the most important thing is the health of you and your loved ones. At the same time, insurance companies want to keep their money. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that; it’s just how things work.
At Ashton & Price, LLP, we can level the playing field, introduce you to the best medical care* providers in the area, deal with the insurance companies and — in various other ways — do everything necessary to protect your legal rights. Our goal is to enable you to focus on the most important thing there is right now: the health and well being of you and your family.
Our personal injury lawyers have earned a reputation throughout the Sacramento region for providing responsive, aggressive and successful representation on behalf of people who have been injured by the negligence of others. And since we began our practice here in 1996, that approach has helped us obtain more than $100 million in settlements and jury awards on behalf of people with the following types of claims:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims: We handle all types of personal injury cases, including dog bite injury claims, injuries caused by property owner negligence (premises liability), and injuries caused by various types of products (products liability).
- California motor vehicle accident claims: Our attorneys represent clients injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents. Even if you were partially at fault for the accident, we can help you seek money damages.
- California truck accident claims: If you or members of your family have been injured in a truck accident, it’s very important to work with an experienced attorney.
- Serious injury claims: Our firm knows how to respond when a traumatic injury affects your life, or the life of a family member.
- Claims against the government: When a local, state or federal government authority is negligent or reckless and innocent people are harmed as a result, the powers that be need to be held accountable. Our lawyers can and have been doing just that since 1996.
Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys Who Get Results
Contact our offices for a free consultation about your personal injury or wrongful death claim. There are no attorneys’ fees unless you win money damages.
*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case, from your settlement or jury award.
All Things Legal Show
Tuesdays at 4PM with Host Craig Ashton
Call The Show for Free Legal
Advice at (916) 679-1820
Or Click to Listen Live