Motor Vehicle Accidents
What to Expect from Sacramento’s Premier Injury Lawyers
When you call Ashton & Price, this is what you can expect:
- Your call will be answered by a real live person. At Ashton & Price, we have two assistants for each attorney, so you will always immediately reach an experienced professional. There’s no automated phone maze to navigate at Ashton & Price.
- You will immediately be transferred to an experienced personal injury attorney. The attorneys at Ashton & Price have a combined 99 years of legal experience, so you are guaranteed to have a well-experienced attorney speak with you about your case.
- Your initial consultation is always free, and you will actually meet with a lawyer directly.
- Once you have retained Ashton & Price, we will immediately introduce you to the best doctors in the region, who do not require upfront payment. We always say that the most important thing in a personal injury case is your health, and if you get the best care available to identify and treat all of your accident related injuries, the legal issues tend to take care of themselves.
- There is never a fee unless you win your case.
Once you retain Ashton & Price, we handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. We contact all insurance carriers, collect the police report, obtain all relevant medical records, obtain witness statements when necessary, and protect all of your legal rights. If you are doing anything on your case, you are doing too much. Your only job is to get better. We at Ashton & Price can handle everything else. We even return phone calls.
Insurance companies perform a very valuable service, but they want to keep their money–that is the nature of the process. So if you have been injured, get Ashton & Price in your corner. We will level the playing field, so you can focus on the most important aspect of your case: getting your health and your life back on track.
So, for “THE BEST ADVICE, DON’T THINK TWICE, CALL ASHTON & PRICE”.
Injured? We are ready to help. Call a personal injury attorney at Ashton & Price today!
When you are injured, the most important thing is the health of you and your loved ones. At the same time, insurance companies want to keep their money. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that; it’s just how things work.
At Ashton & Price, LLP, we can level the playing field, introduce you to the best medical care* providers in the area, deal with the insurance companies and—in various other ways—do everything necessary to protect your legal rights. Our goal is to enable you to focus on the most important thing there is right now: the health and well being of you and your family.
Our personal injury lawyers have earned a reputation throughout the Sacramento region for providing responsive, aggressive and successful representation on behalf of people who have been injured by the negligence of others. And since we began our practice in 1996, that approach has helped us to obtain more than $200 million in settlements and jury awards on behalf of people with many types of claims, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims: We handle all types of personal injury cases, including dog bite injury claims, injuries caused by property owner negligence (premises liability), and injuries caused by various types of products (products liability).
- California motor vehicle accident claims: Our attorneys represent clients injured in all types of vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bicycle riders struck by motor vehicles. Even if you were partially at fault for the accident, we can help you collect money damages.
- California truck accident claims: If you or members of your family have been injured in a truck accident, it’s very important to work with an experienced attorney.
- Serious injury claims: Our firm knows how to respond when a traumatic injury, such as brain injuries, affects your life or the life of a family member.
- Claims against the government: When a local, state or federal government authority is negligent or reckless and innocent people are harmed as a result, the powers that be need to be held accountable. Our lawyers have been doing just that since 1996.
Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys Who Get Results
Contact our offices for a free consultation about your personal injury or wrongful death claim. There are no attorneys’ fees unless you win money damages.
*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case, from your settlement or jury award.
Latest News and Info
All Things Legal Show
Thursdays at 8AM and 6PM
with Host Craig Ashton
Call The Show for Free Legal
Advice at (916) 679-1820
Or Click to Listen Live